Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Preventing Empty Se...

Notifications
Clear all

Preventing Empty Search from returning all posts in Search results page

(@macfweb)
Topic starter  

https://www.afwebcreations.net/3-steps-to-prevent-wordpress-returning-results-from-an-empty-search/

I posted on my blog how to stop an empty search from showing the posts and pages in the search results page. 

It's a bit too long to paste it all here and there are a couple of screen shots in it of Advanced Scripts field. 

(@hans-steiner)

It's great to see these tutorials here. It really helps me with learning what I can do in Oxygen. It appears to be whatever I want. But how is another question. These tutorials help me with the how. 

Keep them coming! 👍🏻

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin

I agree with Hans here, keep 'em coming. We all benefit form these tutorials. Feel free to add more. The same goes for other members.

ReplyQuote
 John
(@john)

I'm going to see if I can implement this in my own site :-).

ReplyQuote
(@macfweb)
Topic starter  

@John @martin @Hans-Steiner will do as and when I can with pleasure, glad you found this useful. 

ReplyQuote

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram