Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Potentials & Possib...

Notifications
Clear all

Potentials & Possibilities of CSS Utility Classes in Oxygen

(@wasimness)
Topic starter  
If you're curious to know about the proper usage of CSS Utility Classes in Oxygen Builder, then hold your breath as this post will definitely guide you through the potentials and possibilities of using them to design complex websites as I have shared my personal experience as well as all the utility classes & their purposes that I'm currently testing on my development site.

John liked
 John
(@john)

LOL what is "wasimness"?

Aren't utillity classes also used in OxyNinja and also, as I just saw, in OxyMonster (new product I still have to look into, buying to much stuff at the moment 🤣  )

ReplyQuote
(@wasimness)
Topic starter  

@john I don't use those products as I wanted to build my own class system thus recorded my made-up utility classes that I'm currently testing on a few sites 😉

This post is still half-baked and I will keep adding more information to make it useful.

ReplyQuote

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram