Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Notifications
Clear all

Functions PHP

(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

It's an extremely small explanation of what to do when you want to add something to your functions.php file.

https://www.oxy-universe.com/oxygen-tutorials/funtions-php/

Topic Tags
(@macfweb)

Thanks Martin. I have found Advanced Scripts now and this is better for placing scripts as it has a Safe Mode in case of a php error. 

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

@macfwebHi, I didn't know it could do that. I know that the Code Snippets plugin has a feature like that but not Advanced Scripts. Maybe I need to take a closer look at it.

ReplyQuote
(@macfweb)

@martin I use a couple of scripts which I used to place in functions.php, one for preventing an empty search from returning all posts in the results and one for breadcrumbs. 

The screen shot shows part of the 'prevent empty search' code placed as custom code in WPLoaded. 

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

@macfweb thanks for the screenshot!

I am just not sure I'm ready for all the functionality. What I mean is, I haven't got a clue what to do with a field like location for instance. My knowledge is to limited I think.

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)

I was wondering about this, seeing as Oxygen Builder turns off the theme. This is a simple solution 👍🏻.

Thanks

Roland

ReplyQuote

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram