Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Oxy Universe websit...

Notifications
Clear all

Oxy Universe website

(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

This website that contains the forum is, of course, completely made with Oxygen. There are still some things that need improving. Like the option to share blog posts to social media. Now it's just a link to the different social media channels and the posts aren't being shared. But all in all, it's looking good even if I do say so myself :-).

https://www.oxy-universe.com/

(@stratos)

Who may we congrats for this website?

Martin liked
ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Stratos!

Great to see you here!

I am a devout follower of your YouTube channel.

I am just someone that is a member of the Facebook group who doesn't really want to be part of Facebook. So I thought, let's start a forum so (in time) we/I can get away from Facebook and continue everything here :-).

I am glad you joined as I believe you are also not part of the Facebook group? Feel free to contribute anything you want. The more the merrier :-D.

Regards,

Martin

ReplyQuote
(@stratos)

So, Martin congrats on this project.

I don't have a FB account. 

Actually, it was Michael (oxysmart) that notify me about this forum.

I am glad that you created something like this, and I do believe that it is something needed.

And here is a wish from my language: Καλή αρχή.

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Stratos.

Thanks for the well wishes! Micael is now also part of the forum. He mentioned you in Messenger.

I hope it will be a succes. Don't be a stranger here and a greating from my native language to you.

Veel plezier op het forum :-).

Martin

ReplyQuote
 John
(@john)

Congratulations from me as well. It looks great. If I come across any issues, I will let you know.

John

ReplyQuote
(@oxysmart)

@stratos

This forum will grow quite quickly, in terms of content and quality. There are so many things I don't like about facebook, but that's another story. Great to see you here Stratos.

--Michael

ReplyQuote
(@redcougar)

I congratulate you on the start of the forum. I think it's great that you opened this up and I will certainly visit it often.

- Silke

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Silke,

Thanks for the congratulations! I hope the forum will grow (we are already at 60 members in 5 days). Don't hesitate to join in :-).

Martin

ReplyQuote
Share:

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram