Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Ford (Mercury) Coug...

Notifications
Clear all

Ford (Mercury) Cougar Website

(@redcougar)
Topic starter  

I have had my red Ford Cougar since 2001. Since there is hardly any information about the car, I decided in 2004 to create a website for it.

At the end of 2018 I came to Wordpress for the 3rd website relaunch and in the middle of 2020 I made the 4th relaunch of the very grown website with Oxygen.
It´s a pure hobby website with no commercial, but with a lot of support. The whole community is almost a second job for me 😋 

I'm looking forward to your comments and maybe suggestions for improvement.

https://www.redcougar.de/

(@martin)
Admin

Looks great! Minor thing but that's more of a personal taste I think. I would redouce the size of the title and arrow. Those are on almost every page but let's take the homepage where it states Fakten zum Cougar. The word Cougar is very big and so is the arrow next to it. I would reduce the size by at least a third.

Maybe a 70px for the text? I think that looks better and 100px for the arrow.

ReplyQuote
(@hans-steiner)

Nice site! Nice looking car as well. I just checked it on my mobile phone and it all looks good. I do agree with Martin that on Desktop the titles are very large. On my mobile they look good.

Great work!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram