Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Useful Code Snippet...

Notifications
Clear all

Useful Code Snippets Library for The Community

(@wasimness)
Topic starter  
Hey, Oxygen Mates 👋 Being web professionals we always require small Code Snippets to make our lives a little easier as it's not recommended to use plugins for every small task.

Therefore, here I wanted to share some very useful Code Snippets that I have been using for years on my projects and I have put together most of them to share with you with the intent of helping the community.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

(@hans-steiner)

What do you use to maintain your snippets? I use cacher. Cacher is handy though and is connected with Github.

I started using it after I saw Martin saying he used it. 

ReplyQuote
(@wasimness)
Topic starter  

@hans-steiner TBH I don't like hosting any of my data including snippets on 3rd party platforms and that is the reason I published this Snippet Library on my site.

However, I used to manage my snippets on Joplin, and recently I grabbed Nimbus Note LTD so planning to migrate all of them in there from now.

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)

I also use Cacher. Before that if was Gistbox but that stopped and became Cacher. It's very useful.

Isn't Nimbuzz a sort of messenger app?

ReplyQuote
(@wasimness)
Topic starter  

@gunslinger Sorry it's Nimbus Note! Typo 😅

Corrected now 👍

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)

🤣

I thought as much. 

🤣

Wasim liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram