Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Posts Not Displayin...

Notifications
Clear all

Posts Not Displaying with Formatting

(@brock)
Topic starter  

SOLVED

Hello

I am having trouble with posts not displaying on my single post template consistently. The site is only new and has a landing page a blog index template and a single post template.

Post one displays as expected on SPT. Created a new post and it displays in the browser with no formatting the pic below has the markup. I view the site in another browser and clear cache and history. I am a little lost on this one. Here are some of the settings

(@martin)
Admin

Well that was solved quick :-). Was it one of those: I have been trying for hours I'll ask and then just after you ask you find the question type of things? 🙂

I have them often LOL

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)

Well that was solved quick :-). Was it one of those: I have been trying for hours I'll ask and then just after you ask you find the question type of things? 🙂

I have them often LOL

🤣 🤣 🤣  I do that as well!

How did you solve it @brock ?

ReplyQuote
Share:

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram