Welcome to our forum

This site and the Oxygen Builder forum are setup by users for users.
Feel free to introd...

Notifications
Clear all

Feel free to introduce yourself

(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

We now have 134 members on this forum!

I want to wellcome all of you and start of with the introduction.

My name is Martin and I'm a webdesigner and developer from the Netherlands. I bought Oxygen in 2019 because I was looking for a new tool to create websites. I didn't use it for many months and finally got around to play with it. Now I am rather hooked :-).

Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Topic Tags
 John
(@john)

My turn :-).

Hi, I'm John, 33 years old and I am from California although not originally. My journey with Oxygen is recent but as Martin, I love it and have created my site with it. I'm rather new to webdesign but enjoy learning more about it.

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)

I'm Roland and as you might be able to tell a huge Dark Tower fan (the name and the avatar might be a dead giveaway). I am a freelancer and have converted my sites to Oxygen and only use Oxygen for any new sites I create.

I find that I can do a lot more detailed work when using Oxygen and am not limited like I was when I used a theme for my work.

ReplyQuote
 joey
(@joey)

Hi I'm joey and been using genesis for many years, but change is needed due to certain situations, long story. I am brand brand new-bee to oxygen, lol. joining in so i can to try to do my part in contributing to the community.

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi @john @gunslinger @joey and welcome to the forum!

ReplyQuote
(@hans-steiner)

Hello all, my name is Hans and I'm from Berlin in Germany. I am new to Oxygen coming from Avada. I still work with Avada but I want to increase my use of Oxygen. I did create some sites with Oxygen but I am still struggling a bit.

@Ronald I am also a big dark tower fan. It's a great series although I never liked the first one.

ReplyQuote
(@redcougar)

Hi there

I'm Silke and from Hamburg / Germany. I have been running some own websites since 2004.

I came to Wordpress in 2017 and came across the boundaries of Themes and Basic Elementor to Oxygen Builder in 2020. Even without being an expert in coding, I am enthusiastic about Oxygen and it has given me a lot of freedom for my ideas.

ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Admin
Topic starter  

@redcougar welcome to the forum Silke!

@hans-steiner also welcome to the forum

ReplyQuote
(@kimmok)

This is Kimmo from Helsinki. Very beginner really with Oxygen 3.7... it's quite different!

ReplyQuote
(@gunslinger)

@kimmok hi and welcome to our little corner of the universe :-). I am also still relatively new to Oxygen but it's great. It has a bit of a learing curve though :-D.

But once you start working with it, you'll soon get the hang of it.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Want To Talk About Oxygen?

On our new forum you can discuss anything related to Oxygen. From the Oxygen Builder itself to the different Oxygen plugins, WordPress and so on.
To The Forum
In accordance with the GDPR you can contact us here.
Copyright © 2020 - 2021
We are not affiliated with Oxygen or endorsed by Soflyy.
Terms & ConditionsPrivacy PolicyCookies
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram